- With Morpheus8, you’ll receive the deepest fractional treatment available, penetrating subcutaneous tissue up to 8mm (7mm + 1mm thermal profile).
- Four fractional tips with four different microneedle configurations can deliver clinically proven RF energy to multiple treatment depths (0.5 mm – 7mm).
- With its Burst mode technology, the device delivers bipolar RF energy to multiple levels in a single cycle.
- This combination of two handpieces provides a more versatile treatment option. It works great for both smaller areas and larger and deeper tissue treatments.
- This resurfacing method has minimal risk of post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation (PIH), which is generally found with other resurfacing procedures.
- Morpheus8 minimizes skin injury, increases treatment uniformity & allows customized full-body fractionation by sequentially treating tissues in millisecond intervals.
Los Angeles, CA
Discover a younger-looking of yourself...! Call us now to see if you are a good candidate for Morpheus8 treatmentFree Consultation
Welcome! We are Morpheus8 certified clinic in Los Angeles
What is Morpheus8?
More people than ever are choosing non-surgical procedures instead of invasive procedures like a neck lift and facelift. These non-surgical procedures allow them to return to work quickly without discomfort or downtime. Morpheus8 UPAMC Los Angeles offers a new revolutionary solution that is proven to be safe and effective. We use it for treating skin laxity and removing excess fat at the same time. The only device combining radiofrequency and micro-needling is the Morpheus8. By itself, micro-needling causes a healing response that will increase collagen production. The collagen increase that comes with Morpheus8 is just the icing on the cake. The device inserts radiofrequency energy deep into the tissue to cause tissue remodeling, which includes thickening and tightening. As a result of its unique engineering, the device tips can be customized for easy delivery. The treatment is not restricted to large, easily accessible areas but can also cover smaller regions requiring greater precision. Do you have doubts about doing Morpheus8 treatment? Since the needles don’t go into the top layers of the skin, Morpheus skin tightening does not cause hyperpigmentation, so you don’t need to worry about it. And this makes it appropriate for any skin type. So look no more! Call now for a free consultation in Urgent Plus Advanced Medical Center in Los Angeles.
How does MORPHEUS8 work?
You’ve probably heard about micro-needling. It’s a procedure that uses tiny needles to prick the skin to stimulate collagen and build new tissue for smooth, firm, and toned skin. Morpheus8 works much like a micro-needling tool. Instead of simply pricking the skin, this device also incorporates radiofrequency. Which triggers collagen and elastin production at a deeper level than micro-needling can’t achieve. As the pins penetrate the subdermal tissue, they solidify the fat. Then they contract the connective tissue to tighten and rejuvenate the area under treatment.